HBM’s Partnership to the Community
HBM has deep roots in the Hawaiian Islands. Since 1957, we have been committed to a partnership with our island communities by strengthening them through charitable event sponsorships. HBM has sponsored charitable events across the state through contribution of funds, employees’ time, talents and expertise service.
- Friends of Hawaii Charities
- University of Hawaii Alumni Association
- Japan Society
- Moanalua High School Alumni Association
- BOMA: Building Owners and Managers Association
- Palama Settlement
- Child & Family Services
- MPI: Meeting Professional International
- American Cancer Society
- Special Olympics Hawaii
- Waikiki Spam Jam
- BOMA Summer Clean-up: Kakaako
- Palama Settlement: 10th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Adopt-A-School: Queen Kaahumanu Elementary
- Adopt-A-School: Kipapa Elementary
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
- Over the Edge Waikiki
On Friday, August 23, 2013 at Kapolei Golf Course, HBM Sponsored the Palama Settlement’s 10th Annual Charity Golf Tournament. Proceeds from this event allows Palama Settlement to continue to provide community based services and programs for children, youth, adults and senior citizens.
On Saturday, October 5, 2013 at Queen Kaahumanu Elementary in Honolulu, HBM employees cleaned up the grounds, pressured washed and painted the school in support of Adopt-A-School Day.
On Saturday, October 12, 2013 HBM participated in the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event at Richardson Field/Ford Island. Employee’s fundraised money to help fight the disease, raise awareness, and walked to support and honor breast cancer survivors, and help to fight the disease.
In support of Adopt-A-School Day, HBM Employees cleaned, pressure washed, and painted Mililani’s Kipapa Elementary on Saturday, October 26, 2013.